Our Beginning and Evolution
Beginning In the 1980s, the focus was on medical bad debt acquisition and collections for public and private agencies. Beginning in the 2000s, medical reimbursement recovery services complemented our concentration. With the increase in consumer driven health plans, cost sharing and medical billing complexities, patient support services added another layer of diversity. Overall, our rate of recovery for our clients is an average of 17 to 40 percent plus.
Our fundamental principles remain the same:
- Engage with internal team members who are high touch and exude passion for what they do
- Respond quickly, follow through, and exemplify integrity in every interaction
- Collaborate and create open communication for positive results
- Remain agile, adapting to changing operational shifts
- Fully address concerns and questions with transparency
- Quality over quantity to produce predictable results with minimal waste and duplicate effort
- Protect those whom we serve, both team members and clients
Our highly personalized approach emphasizes better quality conversations, streamlining processes, and improving systems. These directly contribute to sustainable and maximum recovery.
- Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau, A+ Rating
"Develop staff to the highest degree of efficiency possible, thereby providing the best results in the industry for our clients. Do so by treating all involved parties with understanding and professionalism while effectively representing the interests and good name of our clients."