Our Beginning and Evolution
Beginning In the 1980s, the original founder focused on medical bad debt acquisition and collections for public and private agencies under his separate entity. Beginning in the 2000s, the original founder formed RMK to handle medical reimbursement recovery services with a concentration on workflow process analysis to increase reimbursement turnaround early in the revenue cycle.
With the increase in consumer driven health plans, cost sharing and medical billing complexities, patient support services added another layer of diversity.
Overall, the increased rate of recovery for clients is an average of 17 to 40 percent plus over their existing provider.
Our fundamental principles remain the same:
- Engage with internal team members who are high touch and exude passion for what they do
- Respond quickly, follow through, and exemplify integrity in every interaction
- Collaborate and create open communication for positive results
- Remain agile, adapting to changing operational shifts
- Fully address concerns and questions with transparency
- Quality over quantity to produce predictable results with minimal waste and duplicate effort
- Protect those whom we serve, both team members and clients
Our highly personalized approach emphasizes better quality conversations, streamlining processes, and improving systems. These directly contribute to sustainable and maximum recovery.
- Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau, A+ Rating
"Implement recovery solutions based upon the best efficiencies possible, backing team members so they can provide exceptional services to our clients with kindness, dignity and respect."