Protecting our Futures. Together.
Nothing kills a business's cash flow like uncollected money. And nothing boosts medical businesses like resurrecting revenue while protecting your brand, image, and reputation. That's because we see this as a partnership to decrease your accounts receivable and at the same time support your business by listening, acknowledging, and resolving accounts.
It's estimated 30% of claims are denied, lost or ignored after the first submission according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and more than 60% of denied claims are never worked. On top of this, your follow up claims process team may not truly dedicate the necessary time to reverse and reduce the lost revenue actually due to you.
Tailored Collection Options
Collection philosophies are matched to your business philosophy, treating your patients the way you do:
- Patient education on billing and insurance jargon, assistance with understanding plan coverage, and direction to resources
- Accounts receivable management and extended business office support at the insurance and patient level
- Denial and appeals management with process to reduce the most common denials, increasing first pass claim paid rate
- Precollection messaging campaigns to communicate balance due information, freeing your staff's time
- Identification of inferior revenue cycle processes and system improvement steps to speed up payments and minimize bad debt turnover
- Location and employer search to verify demographic contact information
- Third party debt collection agency support services through Revenue Management of Illinois Corporation
- Credit bureau reporting and retraction
- Legal action recommendation and facilitation of proceedings
- Multiple payment options
- And more
The majority of our portfolio is medical debt with specialization in ambulance transportation and physician practices. We also are adept with these segments:
- Healthcare property managers/owners: rent invoicing/collections, tenant follow up and accounts receivable management
- Public agency contracting
- Other business types when mutually beneficial
All staff and calls are US based.