Making Sense of the Medical Billing and Insurance Claims Process
Medical Bill & Claim Resolution (MBCR) provides consumer assistance with physician medical bills and insurance claim decisions. We are uniquely qualified to act as a medical insurance patient advocate for you because we understand how it all works from the physician billing and insurance company side. We assist you by:
- Verifying your healthcare bill was paid correctly.
- Appeal coordination and submission for denied charges that were erroneously denied under your plan's specific benefits plan.
- Guiding you step by step through your insurance plan's appeals process; coordinating/verifying the documentation and forms required for accurate submission.
- Reconciling medical bill procedures received against insurance decision documentation.
- Negotiating a reduction of your medical bill with your medical provider; establishing realistic payment plans.
- Call coordination with your insurance carriers and other third parties to resolve billing/collection issues.
- And more.
How Do You Know When There is an Opportunity to Refute Your Medical Bill or Health Plan's Decision? Some Clues are:
- Services and treatments are listed you do not understand or did not undergo.
- A procedure you thought would be covered comes back as denied.
- You have no time to analyze and spend time on hold to speak with an insurance company to verify the accuracy of an insurance decision.
Keeping it Simple, Focused, and Confidential
MBCR strictly adheres to the confidentiality regulations mandated by HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act). Our services are only carried out after execution of a Client Agreement and Confidentiality forms.
Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau, A+ Rating (Medical Bill & Claim Resolution)